Help arrives – we guarantee it!
Much of the organization’s projects is in Romania, in cooperation with local partners in Romania.
When transporting help abroad, there will always be an NTC’s employees, which together with the local partners are making sure that the help arrives and that it reaches the right place.
NTC also assist people within Denmark, for example to the refugee families who reside in Denmark.
Examples of NTC’s support areas
- Distribution of clothing, blankets, toys and bicycles. in the villages Cuceu and Solona.
- Distribution of clothing, blankets, toys, etc. the gypsy areas in the villages Gilau and Pata Rat.
- Donation of toys for children with cancer in hospitals in Cluj.
- Resettlement of a family consisting of two adults and four children aged 4 months. – 7 years.
- Help for school children in Cuceu with donations of pens and booklets.
- Study help for students from poor families.
- Help families with young children with donations of baby carriages, baby equipment and clothing.
- Support for the project “Young mothers” in Lunca Mures.
How can you help?
Help with the collection of clothes and stuff – see the Collection List.
Clothing and other items can be delivered at NTC’s office, it is also possible to call and arrange delivery outside normal hours.
You can find the address and office hours under Contact Us
If you do not have the ability to come and deliver yourself, you can call and hear if we can come and pick it up for you.